Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend

Hi there friends! Has it really been almost a month since my last post?! I better watch out, that month passed way too quickly! I feel like there's been so much going on these past few weeks, but I guess the best place to catch you up would be with Easter this past weekend!

Our Easter consisted of a beautiful service at our old home church ( we're currently on the church hunt again-ugh!), which was so lovely because we were able to see so many people we haven't seen since Claire was born! And Chris and Claire's Gigi even joined us. As she is now 92, I love taking every chance we can to spend time with her! Church was followed by a lovely brunch at my parent's house, which we got to enjoy outside because it was a perfect 76 degree day! As it was also my mother-in-laws birthday, we took some time to celebrate her as well. All-in-all a completely perfect day celebrating Jesus' Resurrection!!

On a funny note, Claire had us all cracking up at her reactions to the Easter baskets she received from her Daddy and me and both grandparents.While I realize she doesn't understand presents yet, she is totally into reaching for and grabbing everything she can get her hands on, which made for a hilarious scene with her Easter goodies. This girl was tossing and throwing headbands, bath toys and new outfits all over the place! What a cutie!!

I hope you all had a blessed Easter weekend, too! I promise to be back soon! After all, it is my birthday tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have some fun pictures to share:)

And of course, here are some pictures from our weekend!














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...