Monday, September 8, 2008

What's New?

So, here we are, smack dab in the middle of this brand new chapter of our lives! There is something so spectacular about finally being married. I can't quite put it into words, but we are loving it! It is so hard to believe it has already been three months since we were standing on the beach in Hawaii promising to love each other for the rest of our lives. All I can say is, God is so faithful!

People keep asking us, "What are you doing with your lives?" and "What's new with the newlyweds?". Well, we thought we would take the time to share what we have been up to since the wedding. So, here's the deal. Chris is currently at Wachovia Bank, though he is awaiting an interview with another company where he will dabble a bit in some marketing and PR. We are definitely praying that a door will be opened in this direction! You can pray too:) He is also interning at our local sports radio station. This has presented the chance to go, biweekly, to the Raider and 49er games and be in the pressbox! If you know Chris at all you know that this almost makes him giddy! (It's really cute!)

I am lucky enough to be working with my mother-in-law at her day spa, Geri's Garden. I have been truly blessed to spend this time with her and also to make a little money while I am waiting to start my job at Tru Fitness! I will be teaching RPM beginning in October and Yoga in November! I am really looking forward to being in the fitness environment again! Other than that, I am thoroughly enjoying being a wife! I am only working two days a week right now, so I have a lot of time on my hands to experiment with new recipes and turn our little apartment into a home. Seriously, I don't think I could ask for a better beggining to our lives together.

In other news, Abby is huge, 48 lbs., but we are pretty sure she is done growing! We don't have TV right now (It's a very long story!) so we are keeping ourselves mildly entertained with Friends and Seinfeld-for the tenth time around! Chris' best friend is getting married in October and we are both in the wedding. We also have his cousin's wedding in October! The rest of the year is pretty eventful for us and we look forward to keeping you updated on our happenings!

Love and many blessings,
Chris and Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...