Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How time flies!

Wow! I am actually teaching my first class tomorrow! I am nervous and excited all at the same time. I am putting some finishing touches on my choreography and really hoping everything goes perfectly! Of course my mind has been in a whole other place the last few days. This past weekend was my RPM training. I had a blast, despite being extremely tired and a bit sore:) I am really starting to appreciate how much effort goes into teaching group fitness!

I just realized how giddy I am this morning and can only credit it to the wonderful changes that are happening with the coming of real Fall weather! I took last week to completely turn our house into a Fall haven and bake my first pumpkin pie of the season:) Oh yeah, and at the store yesterday, Chris talked me into buying a seasonal coffee creamer. I was a little hesitant because it has more sugar than what I usually buy, but it was worth the splurge! Anyone looking to greet the season with a cup of cheer should try Coffee-Mate's Peppermint Mocha creamer-YUMMY!

That's all for now!

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...