Monday, February 23, 2009

Flashbacks

My day has been spent at home today. I woke up with a terrible stomach ache and major nausea:( Not fun, but this afternoon I started feeling better and decided to do some laundry, clean up, prep dinner, you know, be domestic:). Like always, I put some music on and got to it. My choice for today was Justin McRoberts. I love his music! Anyway, while singing along to "Alone Together", I was completely taken back to my Senior year of high school, sitting in Chris' blue Thunderbird and listening to this song. There is no doubt, I was falling hard for him. A huge smile swept across my face today as I remembered falling in love with such a wonderful man:)

Is there really a better feeling than falling in love? For Chris and me, it happened fast. I love remembering the beginning of our relationship. I love remembering that the reasons I fell in love with him haven't changed today, they have only increased as I learn more and more about him. and his awesome heart for the Lord, me, children, life, family, etc.

I love you Babe! Thank you for making the past 5 1/2 years so incredible!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...