Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Before and Afters!

I am so excited to share with you that my cute little $5 garage sale dresser is finally finished! I LOVE home projects and I really love turning old forgotten items into one-of-a-kind treasures. So here it is, my "new" adorable side table!!

First I would like you to see the before pictures ~ Ewww!



And the lovely after pictures:)





And just for fun, these are some other little improvements we have made over the past few weeks:) Enjoy!

This was one side of our den when we moved in (I can't believe I am showing you this mess).




And this is my new desk and little artistic corner. Much better, don't you think?





Lastly, I fell in love with this pair of green chairs, also from a garage sale, and finally covered that yucky black plastic!

This is one of the chairs before I covered them.



After. They aren't perfect, but it was so easy that I can change them if I find something I like better:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...