Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Little Change Never Hurt Anyone

Happy hump day!

I hope this week has treated you well! Mine started out rough with a really difficult day at work yesterday, but I'm now feeling great and back to my cheery self:) Chris cooked dinner for me last night! What a lovely treat! Don't get me wrong, I love to cook, but sometimes it's nice to sit and watch a meal be prepared for you, especially after my Tuesday!

Anyway, turkey burgers are on the menu for tonight and I'm straying from my trusted Clean Eating recipe and trying these Cooking Light Fajita Turkey Burgers. I'll let you know how they turn out.


And while I'm straying from familiar favorites, instead of my usual drinks from Starbucks, today I got a tall skinny caramel latte. Yummy! And only 90 calories:) Just goes to show you that sometimes, change is good!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...