Friday, June 15, 2012

Spa Day {Indian Springs}

My aunt is still in town so another fun girls outing was in order! Yesterday was a spa day at Indian Springs in Calistoga! We indulged in mud baths and soaked in the mineral springs pool. It was completely amazing and by far my favorite spa experience to date! (Seriously, read more about the volcanic ash mud bath treatment here!)

Last year's birthday plans actually involved this trip, but days before our appointments I found out I had a little Claire in my belly so I had to take a rain check. It was not only worth the wait, but so special because my little spa baby got to join us in the mineral pool!

 We started the day with a little wine tasting at Black Stallion Winery



Followed by a picnic lunch and lounging in the mineral pool at Indian Springs (read more about it here!) before and after our treatments.



Claire was a big fan of the spa scene;)


 And for dinner we headed over to St. Helena for dinner at farmstead, an awesome restaurant whose ingredients are entirely farm-to-table!

Everything we ordered was lovely and the decor is all so farm rustic - I love!!


By the end of the day we had worn out this little pumpkin!


All-in-all a wonderful day with even more wonderful ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...