Monday, October 22, 2012

{Truth Is}

The truth is, I am a terrible blogger. As of recently, anyway. Reality is, between one very active soon-to-be-toddler, our vacation to Florida, Claire's social calender, planning her first birthday party, Chris' newish job and my new job, blogging just hasn't gotten the attention I would love it to get.
You could say I've realized that I can't actually do it all. At least not without going insane. Shocking, right?

Anyway, this is my way of apologizing to this little ole' blog and getting back on track. I am ready to get back to regular posting for two reasons: the first being that I love having so many special memories to look back on and reminiscing over! And the second is that it was such a regular part of my routine for so long and I could really use some more of that in my life. I'll tell ya, being a WAHM can really throw you for a loop when it comes to structure. So let's pick up where we left off, shall we? Starting with our insanely wonderfully vacation we took to Florida in early October! Pop on by tomorrow for the details and pics!

Here's a little teaser, until we talk again~




 Happy Monday, friends!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...