Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall, Love...what could be better?

You may have noticed that we haven't posed in two weeks. We have been crazy busy! So, what have we been up to? We had our first rain of the season on Friday October 3. I was beyond pleased to spend our date night in the comfort of our little home watching movies, sipping tea and snuggling up in our jammies. I love this time of year. It always makes me sentimental and gleeful.
Snuggling. You can see Abby's tongue in this picture:)

That weekend we went to the Eggplant Festival in Loomis. I have been looking forward to going for about 2 months. I just love Fall-ish festivals! We also went to a wedding that weekend. Chris' cousin Luke got married! Yay! I love weddings!! It was the first wedding we have been to since our own and I have to admit, I got a bit teary-eyed:) And finally, we tried out a new church on Sunday. We love our home church, but we just want to make sure it is the best possible place for us and that we don't just stay somewhere because it is comfortable.

So this past week was even more eventful than the one before! Chris' best friend, Brad got married!!! We were both in the wedding, so the days leading up to the wedding were very busy. Friday night were the bachelor/bachelorette parties and boy, did we have a good time! I think I will choose not to disclose the details of the bachelorette bash..somethings are just better left unsaid;) On Saturday, the ladies were pampered with manis and pedis and a delicious breakfast...yum! I again was reminiscent about the fun I had with my amazing bridesmaids the days leading up to my own wedding. What an amazing blessing to have such wonderful friends to celebrate such special times with! I love you, girls!! Anyway, Sunday was the big day and what a beautiful one it turned out to be! I am so happy for our friends. They definetely made me cry! They are so perfect for each other and I look forward to learning the tricks of being a newly married couple with them!

So, there it is, our last few weeks. And, I am not seeing the next few slow down any time soon. We're okay with that though, we like to be a couple on the move:)

Love and blessings,
Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...