Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Planners Never Sleep

My oh my, this has been a busy week. But not to worry, I'm still sane-especially considering what I have on my mind lately. You know I'm a planner, right? And planners never sleep...well, figuratively, that is! So naturally, I've already got a head start on planning our anniversary trip/summer vacation of 2011!

Can we just take a second to indulge in the beauty of this lovely city...

via


I've already got my sights set on the delightful food at Delancey, Top Pots doughnuts, visiting the original Starbucks, a romantic few days in the San Juan Islands, visiting my dear friend Lael in her hometown of Bellingham and so much more!! Cannot wait!

1 comment:

Missy said...

lol i am a planner too!!! robbie is NOT a planner. so i'm always saying pleeeeaassse help me out and just let me plan!!!! LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...