Monday, January 3, 2011

Regularly Scheduled Programming

All the Christmas decor is packed up, my meal planner boasts clean, healthy fare and, let's be real, the traffic is crazy! I guess that means life is back to normal, 5-day work weeks and all. But it's not all that bad as there's plenty to look forward to this month, like regular blogs!

So grab your caffeinated beverage of choice and perk up, because it's a fresh new year!

And speaking of new year, anyone have any good resolutions or goals for 2011?

A big one of mine is to relax more-sounds crazy right? I want to enjoy more of the little things; long relaxing baths, out-of-the-blue 'I love you's' and spontaneous walks with our dogs. This year I will strive to appreciate the goodness in every day.



image/via

1 comment:

Missy said...

i LOVE that new year's resolution! mine is to stop complaining about business travel LOL.

maybe i'll add yours too :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...