Thursday, April 14, 2011

Royal Reading


Is anybody else as geekishly excited about the upcoming royal nuptuals as I am? What a cute couple William and Kate make! And growing up with a diehard Princess Diana fan of a mother, I too have always found myself intrigued by the royal family.

Lucky me, I was given William and Kate: A Royal Love Story as a birthday present and am loving getting the back story of their relationship-you know, more than the shallow layer I get from my weekly People magazine updates. I'm only about halfway through this book, but I would already recommend it to anyone interested in the details of how the Prince and his lovely bride-to-be fell in love! It is a truly sweet story!

ps~ mark your calanders-April 29th!

image/via

1 comment:

casey pollard said...

ohh i love them! anxiously awaiting the wedding! can't wait and now i want to read the book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...