Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend in Photos

I know this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone, but I am hardly ready for the weekend to be over! It was lovely and warm and everything a perfect Spring weekend should be!

We enjoyed a delicious breakfast my hubby whipped up, walked our pups to the park down the street where they were able to get a load of energy out, celebrated at a lovely bridal shower for one of my dearest friend's little sister, and finally, savored some fabulous homemade ravioli with Chris' parents! But I guess the fun had to end sometime...Merry Monday!

{My husband is the best!}

{Don't mind Abby-she had just taken a dip in our pool}

{The lovely bride-to-be and her mom. Love these ladies!}
{Delicious bruschetta}
{Ravioli making!}
{The spread: sun dried tomato and artichoke, spinach and ricotta and
butternut squash in a brown butter sage sauce - All amazing!}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...