Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An Ice Cold Treat!


I recently found this delicious (and healthy!) version of a frappuccino that is guaranteed to satisfy your craving for a cold treat this summer! I tried it out yesterday afternoon and was pleasantly surprised at how long it stayed with me (gotta love that addition of protein powder!). And served up in my Starbucks re-useable cup, I actually fooled my senses into thinking it really was a sweet splurge!

A Healthier Frappuccino
Recipe from Oxygen magazine
serves 1

8 oz. Almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 packet instant decaf coffee (like Starbucks Via)
Stevia, to taste
ice

Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Missy said...

ooh good to know! one of my bffs loves these...i'm gonna send this to her!

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith said...

I have to try this! Thanks for the recipe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...