Friday, January 23, 2009

Thankful for Rain

Today I can't help but feel overjoyed and extremely grateful for life. I am learning to be content in any and every situation. It is the small, beautiful and too often overlooked things which get us from big exciting milestone to the next.

After an unusually warm and dry few weeks, we finally have rain! My desk at work is directly in front of four huge windows that give a wonderful view of two benches in the middle of a large grassy area. I have enjoyed watching the rain trickle down to quench the living ground. How amazing the Lord is to provide so perfectly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And just as quickly as it showed up...it's gone again. *Sigh* I wish I lived in Seattle. But then I wouldn't live in California. Maybe Seattifornia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...