Friday, October 7, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 33


Time is flying at a rapid pace and we are now officially less than 50 days from my due date! At my appointment this week, the doctor confirmed that baby girl is already head down and getting ready for her arrival! Being just weeks away, I have been nesting like a mad woman; organizing baby's things, spending our evenings putting together baby gear, making last minute shopping trips for any essentials and preparing to make and freeze some of our favorite meals this weekend! And my pregnancy highlight of the week-getting to park in the "expectant mothers" spot at Babies 'R' Us:) We're having so much fun getting ready for our little one, I can't imaging what a wonderful joy it will be once she actually gets here!

As we're nearing the end of this amazing journey, I think our girl is getting quite cramped in my belly, as her vigorous kicks have now become tight twists and pushes! A single hour doesn't pass without feeling my little wiggle worm, which is a constant reminder of God's grace and this beautiful little miracle He is creating inside me!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made" Psalm 139: 13-14

Thank you Lord, for this sweet blessing!


2 comments:

Rhe Christine said...

yay! The time will soon be here. I'm telling you the nesting phase can be stressful sometimes. I'm making lists like there's no tomorrow, hoping I don't forget something!

Missy said...

how exciting! :-D cute pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...