Friday, October 28, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 36


With less than a month to go, we're feeling giddiness and anticipation in a BIG way!

Things of note this week:

Practically everyone I come across is now asking me when I'm due, whether it be cashiers, people at the gym or the mailman (seriously) and I love telling them 4 weeks!

I suddenly have an uncontrollable addiction to Honey Bunches of Oats. I won't even bother admitting how quickly I finished off a box last week. And by box, I mean the double bag from Costco...

My doctor has confirmed that Baby Girl has definitely started to drop, which I suspected as I am starting to experience some major pressure in my pelvis. This picture is a bit deceiving, as my maternity jeans do a great job at propping my lower belly up a bit. Just take my word for it, she is getting low!

From here on out my preggo massages are WEEKLY until baby comes! I have honestly never felt so pampered in my entire life:)
 ...
Here's to hoping these  next 26 days (give or take a few) pass quickly! We can't wait to meet our little peanut!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

awww so cute! I'm so excited lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...