Tuesday, October 25, 2011

{Showered} with Love

As I mentioned earlier this month, Baby Girl and I were recently blessed with an over-the-top, beautiful baby shower! It was absolutely perfect in every way and left Chris and I feeling so loved and overwhelmed by our family and friend's generosity!

I really want to thank all of the lovely hostesses who made this shower so absolutely amazing! My Aunt C and my Grandma (So happy you were there, Grams!!) even flew out from Illinois to be here and help with everything! In addition to coming up with some really creative and lovely ideas the entire month ahead of time, my aunt also did all of the gorgeous flower arrangements! Aunt C, it would not have been the same without you:) My dear friend Parris, my one-of -a-kind Mom, my mother-in-law Jeannine and generous friend, Loretta-you are all such incredible and talented woman and I am so lucky to to call you friends and family!!

We had so many dear family members and friends make the trip to celebrate Baby Girl that I can't help but feel insanely blessed by you all!

So let's get down to the details, shall we? From the beautiful color palette, to the perfectly put together brunch (yes, my FAVORITE meal!), to all the girly details (hello, vintage lace tablecloths , burlap runners and homemade muslin napkins!), I couldn't have dreamed up a better party!

Brunch Menu: 
Coffee
Chocolate and Strawberry milk
Croissants
Yogurt bar with fresh fruit and granola
Vegetable frittatas
Maple bacon
Spinach salad
Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
Assorted French desserts and doughnut holes















Thank you Isabel, for capturing all the lovely details!

All photography credits to Isabel Ollinger

1 comment:

Missy said...

wow - everything looks so beautiful. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...