Friday, October 21, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 35



With just 5 weeks to go, I am finally settling into some of those pregnancy discomforts people talk about. More specifically, I am more tired, have near-constant swollen feet these past few days and feel as if there is a bowling ball sitting on top of my bladder! Hello, bathroom break every 30 minutes... But I find it to be a bit comical because until this week, I've really been pretty comfortable! Last weekend Chris actually said to me, "Honey, I think you just realized you're pregnant!". :) And I think he's right, physically! But don't think a little discomfort has slowed me down much, as I'm still working and feeling surprisingly energetic (most of the time, at least)!

On the work front, my plan is to work as long as I can. Because for one, it's keeping me sane (and focused on something other than my never ending lists of to-dos) and secondly, I like my job, so it seems silly to be sitting around impatiently when I could be doing something productive and enjoyable! Plus, I'm going to miss my clients while I'm off! So unless my doctor orders otherwise, I will be working until the week I'm due:)

Other than that, Chris and I are just enjoying our last few weeks of spontaneous dates nights and sleeping-in on the weekends as a family of two before our Sweet Pea arrives!

p.s. Our maternity photos came yesterday! Check them out here in case you missed the post yesterday:)

2 comments:

Missy said...

i can't believe it's already just around the corner! how exciting!

i think what i'll miss most is the sleeping in part. lol. hopefully my babies are not morning people either. :-) which would make sense...because Robbie and I both are NOT morning people. LOL.

Unknown said...

Ha! Well I am definitely a morning person, but based on her current schedule, she will probably be a night owl like Chris:) Goodbye sleep! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...