Thursday, November 3, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 37



Hello Full-Term!!

Baby can now safely arrive at any time! And by the looks of it, she just might! At my doctors appointment last Monday, I was already dilated 3 cm and 70% effaced. Baby is engaged in my pelvis and I am having every pre-labor sign in the book. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean that labor is imminent, but it's a good indicator that she could be earlier than expected! My doctor seems fairly confident it could happen within the next week or two. But as we are well aware, there is no way to really know when labor will begin. So we're hopeful and completely giddy, but confident that Baby Girl will come when it's her time!

From here on out, it's just a waiting game:)

1 comment:

Missy said...

holy cow! so exciting!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...