Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Giving Thanks




With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it's an opportune time to be a little more mindful of our bountiful blessings!

Today I am thankful that Baby Girl is full-term and could potentially come at any time! I am thankful that all looks well and baby is healthy and exactly in the position she needs to be. I am thankful for an incredible husband who has been beyond wonderful throughout my pregnancy and is ecstatic about becoming a father. And I am thankful for a family who couldn't be more supportive and gracious to us as we are about to make the transition to parenthood. Just to name a few!!

What are you thankful for today?

image/via

1 comment:

Missy said...

i am thankful that today is FRIDAY! and that robbie will be here in less than 2 months!!! ;-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...