Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All Grown Up

Well, I officially feel like a grown up.

Yesterday I handed over my personalized license plates to the DMV and in return was given boring 7 digit California plates. Even though I've been wanting to switch them for a few years now, actually giving them up was kind of sad. I guess because since I got my license, everyone has identified my car by KTPRNCS. Now I'm just some run of the mill 6JH blah, blah, blah. The bright side is my registration will be cheaper. Yay for saving money!

For the record, the plates were a gift from a family friend on my 16th birthday so don't get any ideas about the princess thing:)

Have a happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Missy said...

lol too funny! it is strange, in my hometown in MI nobody really ever had personalized plates. then when i moved to DC - i noticed that SO many people here have them. i've always been too cheap and couldn't ever think of anything clever for one anyway. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...