Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall Frenzy

Good morning and Happy September (the official month of the beginning of FALL!). I've got so much to talk about and very little time to talk about it...never a happy combination! I think after today things may slow down (fingers crossed!!).

Tonight I start training a friend of mine and I'm super excited about it! You should have seen me the past several days experimenting with new exercises and blasting loud music:) The distraction of personal training (including studying) is honestly getting me through these long days.

Funny story: because I knew I'd be really busy yesterday I planned a crock pot chicken and barley stew for dinner. Perfect way to save me time, right? Well I completely forgot about it until I walked in the house last night and inhaled the amazing aroma of my already finished dinner! It was such a giant relief! Silly that I forgot I put it together that morning. Guess that's what happens when you have a lot on your mind. It was a clean eating recipe and my husband couldn't stop going on about how tasty it was:) I'm so looking forward to the leftovers for lunch!!

Everyone wins when an easy dinner turns into an easy lunch, making me a very happy girl! Can I get an Amen?!

And did I already say we are 21 days from FALL?! I'm so giddy and already planning our wine tasting trip to Amador County and our annual trip to Apple Hill! And how could I forget our trip to see my adorable siblings in October?!

Wishing you a glorious day!

1 comment:

Missy said...

The crock pot is one of the best inventions ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...