Saturday, September 12, 2009

Delightfully Inspired

Current mood: Beyond giddy!

A few hours of my Saturday afternoon were spent galore fabrics for my future endeavor to make aprons! I purchased enough to make five and I only wish I actually had a sewing machine to get started:) It has, however, encouraged me to continue my search for the machine suited perfectly for me! Now, inspired by the many patterns I rummaged through today, I have a million ideas floating around my head!

These two retro fruit designs are by Alexander Henry (thanks, Kristin!). Don't you love them?!


This Christmas "angel cakes" print is also by Alexander Henry.


I love the birds, it's so very Fall-ish!


And of course, a girlie floral :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Alexander Henry fabrics! I made a vintage looking apron for myself last spring out of the blue one and a apron for my sister in law out of the yellow lemon one!

I liked the blue fabric so much I made curtains for my kitchen out of it. I live in a house built in the 50's so the retro designs really work well. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...