Thursday, November 18, 2010

Delivery!

The last few days have been like Christmas. And not just because we now own a little piece of our beloved California(!), but we have had a few packages delivered to the house!! I knew they were coming, but there's nothing like getting to the house after work, seeing it's progress and then noticing that in a corner of the garage a new little brown box has arrived!

PS~Overstock.com is my new best friend!!

A few of the lovelies that have already shown up on my doorstep~

&


And last night we got a delivery date on our new appliances!! Am I a complete geek for being so excited about this?? Who knew that a new gas range or fridge could make a girl so giddy?!

Come Monday, I will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of this beauty~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...