Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not Possible...

It cannot be possible that Thanksgiving is next week! Seriously, with all the attention we've put on moving, I almost forgot we were headed right into the holidays! I haven't even busted out my Christmas music yet...yes, I am one of those people. But when my mom brought up the Thanksgiving menu last weekend it was kind of a wake up call that it's the middle of November! Did this come as a suprise to anyboby else? Geez-I guess time flies when you're having fun! So I am desperately trying to get myself in holiday mode and finding it to be much more difficult than it typically is. So for the next few days, amongst packing the last of my apartment, getting the house ready for move-in Friday and maintaining some amount of sanity, you can find me preparing my tastebuds for pumpkin pie and homemade cranberry sauce...the break may be exactly what we need!

image/via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...