Monday, November 29, 2010

That Wonderful Time of Year


Phew, that week off work sure did fly by! In a way I am completely amazed at how much I accomplished last week and in another I can't believe I am not fully decorated for Christmas yet...my speed of decorating the past years has set the bar very high. Though I can proudly say we do have our Christmas tree! It's not yet decorated, but all 11 feet of our tree is beaming in all it's glory-gotta love high ceilings!

And by the way, I hope you all had a merry Thanksgiving! Ours was great-overflowing with great eats and dear friends and family. So here's to the official start of the holiday season! Christmas music and skinny peppermint lattes are most definitely calling my name!

Merry Monday!

image/cupofjo

1 comment:

Missy said...

i can't believe its already christmas...i gotta get crackin on my shopping!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...