Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spicing Up Thanksgiving Leftovers

If you are like many of us and have more turkey leftovers than you know what to do with, keep reading! I love leftover turkey sandwiches and soup as much as the next girl, but they can only be had for so many days before you go stir crazy! So you can imagine my glee when Nicole over at Pinch My Salt provided us all with a spin on the classic B.L.T that is sure to please my husband, and many others I am certain. I give you the B.L.A.T.-

Bacon Lettuce Avocado Turkey Sandwich with Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise

image/Pinchmysalt

1 comment:

Missy said...

wow that sounds AWESOME! i have zero leftovers...i am looking forward to hosting thanksgiving at my house in the future so i get all of them! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...