Thursday, June 23, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 18



{This week I'm giving you two belly pics:) I feel like the bump is more visible in the first one, but in honor of our babymoon, we wanted to take a pic in front of the infamous gum wall in Seattle. So there you have it, double belly shots!}

Baby Hansen has done some major growing lately, which is definitely visible in my expanding belly! Now roughly the size of a sweet potato, our sweetie is doing lots of moving, twisting and kicking, though I am still only feeling those little flutters. Hopefully I start feeling more frequent movement soon!

Week 18 has without a doubt been my favorite week of pregnancy so far! Our getaway has not only been the fun and romantic retreat we were hoping for, but it's also provided us some much needed quality time together! And not to mention, Seattle is a pregnant woman's dream in terms of amazing food! I can't begin to describe the abundance of lovely meals we have experienced this week and how happy my taste buds are!

We feel extremely lucky for the chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of life for a week and enjoy our last big vacation before becoming parents! There is so much to look forward to these upcoming months and we are more excited than ever to take it all on together!

Baby Hansen,  we already love you more than you'll ever know and cannot wait to find out who you are!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...