Monday, June 13, 2011

Getting There

This past weekend started out with a pretty hefty to-do list. In preparation for our trip to Seattle, I wanted to get as much done ahead of time so this upcoming week wouldn't be such a blur. Thankfully, just about everything on my list got checked off, with a few things left to do today and tomorrow. Phew, I feel like I can breath a sigh of relief knowing I just need to gracefully get through the week and then it's time to relax!!

And on that note, I don't think I've ever been so prepared for a trip in my entire life! Go me!!


Here's what I accomplished this weekend:

House is clean
Laundry is done and put away
Outfits are {mostly} decided
Travel toiletries are purchased and packed
The Jetta got new rear brakes and an oil change
Hotel reservations are confirmed
Road trip snacks are planned (more on that this week!)
Anniversary cards are purchased
Meals are planned for the week using food we already have 
Dog sitter is confirmed

Oh, the sense of accomplishment ;) Hope you had a delightful weekend!

1 comment:

Missy said...

now imagine traveling every week and having to do that every week - and that is my life! LOL. it's exhausting!

go you for getting it all accomplished! :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...