Friday, September 2, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 28

 
To my little girl,

This week we reached our third and final trimester and I can't tell you how immensely blessed we feel that you are strong and healthy! Although you still have a lot of growing to do, we are already so ready to meet you!

If your current activity is any indication of how you will be once you're born, it's safe to assume you will be an active little girl! Your constant kicks and squirms are such a beautiful reminder that you are doing well and I can't tell you how much I will miss them once you're born...thankfully, having you to hold will be a great consolation prize!

As we prepare for your arrival in just a few short months, your daddy and I have spent a lot of time talking about our hopes for you. This past week I have been really moved by a particular verse that I have been praying over you. It is from Micah 6:8 and says, "And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Our desire is that you would be a woman who is strong, bold and courageous. Always seeking the truth and genuinely loving people!

Little one, we are so honored to be entrusted as your parents and will fervently seek to always do what is best for you. May you always know how deeply you are loved and cherished!

All my love,
Mama


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...