Friday, September 30, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 32



Wow, all I can say is this has been a crazy, busy and productive week! Pregnancy wise, I swear I'm growing by the minute! And we're getting more and more excited for our little one's arrival as we cross things off of our master to-do list before she comes! Roughly 8 more weeks, people!!

This weekend is what I call complete Baby Bliss! Tomorrow morning is my first baby shower, followed by our maternity photo session Sunday morning and ending with our final Bradley birthing class! So much fun in one weekend, I can hardly contain myself! Can't wait to share all about it soon!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Missy said...

sounds like a great weekend!!!

Missy said...

i am so glad you're doing these weekly pics! i am totally going to do them when it's my turn. :)you inspired me!

Life with the Ellwoods said...

Wow! Look at you grow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...