Friday, September 16, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 30


In honor of having only 10 weeks left of pregnancy, here are 10 things of note this week...


1. On Tuesday we took the hospital tour of our labor & delivery building and we are so happy with it! Of course, that night I dreamed constantly that I was in labor because now I can visualize where we are going to be. Crazy pregnancy dreams!

2. According to my midwife, I will probably gain about 10 more pounds by the time baby arrives...and I'm not quite sure where I'm going to fit them!

3. My belly button is officially gone! It hasn't yet "popped", but it's almost completely flat.

4. I finished reading Husband-Coached Childbirth this week, a fantastic read on natural childbirth, written by Dr. Bradley. I highly recommend to anyone thinking about going natural!

5. I may have gone on a little online shopping spree for a certain little one...can you really blame me, though?

6. Confession: The past few weeks I've been sneaking in baby girl's closet and putting together sweet little outfits for her. Why are girls clothes so stinkin' cute??

7. I got a sneak peek at the handmade shower invitations that went out and am completely smitten with them! If they are any indication of what my shower will be like (and I suspect they are), it is going to be amazing! I truly have some wonderful friends and family!!

8. I am officially adding all things pumpkin to my pregnancy cravings list! Can't.Get.Enough!!

9. Apparently I have major white coat syndrome because my BP reading has been slightly elevated at several appointments, which prompted my doctor to require weekly BP monitoring these past few weeks. But praise the Lord, it has been nice and low every week! It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I am usually rushing to appointments between clients, which causes me a little anxiety.

10. It occurred to me the other day that I'm not feeling scared at all about giving birth! How cool is that?! I think that learning and preparing the best we can has helped make it less of an unknown and that has definitely eased my anxiety. It's also extremely helpful that my labor coach (aka: my hubby) is incredibly supportive and involved!

So there it is, my 30 week round-up! I still can't believe the countdown to meet our little one is only 10 weeks! 

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...