Friday, September 23, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 31


So it occurred to me this week that my due date is exactly TWO months from today!! How can that be? I feel like it was just April and November 23rd seemed ages away! Time really does fly!

And aside from the crazy excitement that comes from being so close to the finish line, I have begun to have the beginnings of "practice" or Braxton Hicks contractions. While not painful, definitely strange to feel my belly get rock solid and then relax periodically throughout the day. I also hit the point yesterday where my tummy feels like it has reached the brim of its stretching ability! Honestly, I do not know how it can get any bigger or how our sweetie will find the room to pack on roughly 4 more pounds-Yikes! Though I have seen my body do some pretty incredible things these past 7.5 months. Welcome to the end of pregnancy, my friends.

Oh yes. It is also worth noting that my Chinese food cravings have come back with a vengeance...

Anywho, happy first day of FALL!! Pumpkin spice latte anyone?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...