Friday, January 20, 2012

{Celebrating 75!}

This past weekend we were in Illinois celebrating my grandma's 75th birthday! It was so fun for Claire to meet my family and spend some quality time with everyone! We were also happy to introduce our girl to her Great Great Grandpa! I consider it a wonderful blessing that my daughter has three living great, great grandparents!!

Of course this trip gave  us our first experience in flying with a newborn. And I've got to say, despite my hyper anxiety the day we left, Claire did amazing! Barely made a peep, even with five legs of flights (thanks to the magic of nursing!)! I consider that a right of passage as new parents:)

Aside from the insanely cold weather, it was a wonderful family trip!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...