Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Craving for Summer

With the wonderful 80 degree days we have been having, I can't help but daydream about fun summer activities! Here are just a few things I've had my eye on to make Summer a bit brighter!

How perfect would this jersey v-neck dress be on weekend trips to the farmers market or just laying out by the pool?!


While I've never been a fan of Toms, I have a whole new feeling about them after seeing these adorable yellow wedges!


This sweet, multi-functional beach tote could easily carry everything needed for an impromptu picnic.


And finally, I found the perfect picnic blanket! Too bad it costs an arm and a leg! Maybe I cold actually learn to quilt and make one myself:)


*Sigh* Summer is so sweet!

2 comments:

Missy said...

i love quilts. something about them is so familiar and cozy! :)

Kristin Wood said...

I just bought the red striped TOMS wedges...I hope they're super comfy! Regular TOMS are amazingly comfortable, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Also, MAKE THAT QUILT, girl! It would be easy! You have a sewing machine already, all you need is a walking foot! Check out www.filminthefridge.com, she makes lovely quilts, and she just randomly decided to start making them one day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...