Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Currently Loving

Ever since I took British Literature my senior year of high school, I have been smitten with classics such as: Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights and Pride and Prejudice. Naturally, I chose to keep the books once I read them for class and have even picked up a few of them since (especially while studying in Oxford...something about the intellectual air!).

But I would gladly pass on my older versions for a beautiful set of these! How charming would they look sitting atop our bookshelf?!

I might even be inspired to read them again!


You can find them here!

3 comments:

Missy said...

i cannot get into the classics. i read 3/4 of great expectations and quit because it was killing me!

lol

Missy said...

i like your new "currently reading" section! :-)

Unknown said...

Ha! Never really liked Great Expectations, but Jane Eyre is one of my faves along with Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility. I absolutely hated Picture of Dorian Gray!

Oh, and they have the original Alice in Wonderland, which is crazy and brilliant:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...