Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Good Stuff!

Did I forget to mention there are prizes involved in the Sweat Once a Day Challenge? Sorry about that! Let me indulge them to you with all the details.

Contest Rules and Prizes
To qualify, you must become a fan or “like” my Facebook page and either post what you did to sweat each day on my Facebook page, email me at katehansen3@gmail.com or leave a comment on this blog post.

I understand that things happen that we can’t always plan for, so missing a few days of this challenge will not disqualify you! Here’s how the tiers will work:

If you participate all 30 days of June you will qualify to win a free personal training session with me and a gift certificate for a 60 minute integrated spa massage at Geri’s Garden Spa!

If you participate 25-29 days of the challenge you will qualify to win a free personal training session.

If you participate 20-24 days of the challenge you will qualify to receive half-off of a personal training session.

Winners from each category will be randomly selected.

Additionally, sign up for 10 personal training sessions before June 30 to be entered to win the massage at Geri’s Garden.

*training sessions must be redeemed within 90 days, but can be transferred to a friend or family member. If you happen to be a winner and are not local, I would be happy to set up a phone consultation and e-training plan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...