Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pinch My What?

Sometime last Spring I stumbled upon the incredible food blog, Pinch My Salt. Since then, it has been my constant go-to for recipe inspiration, especially when I am looking for a delicious dessert. Not only are the recipes she posts right up my ally, but the photos she takes of her food bring me to complete and utter salivation! I have not come across one recipe of hers that I didn't absolutely love.

As I mentioned yesterday, this weekend I made a Coconut Lime Cake. Not only did it turn out every bit as good as I had hoped, but everyone else loved it too! The description was exactly right, which I find is always the case with her recipes. Oh, I just got to thinking about the heavenly tart lime glaze that literally soaks right through the top inch of the cake, leaving you wanting 'just one more bite'...

When it comes to my ever growing list of recipes I would like to try, there are always at least two from Pinch My Salt! I encourage you to take a peek and see for yourself!

Some other recipes I've tried and loved include: Apple Cinnamon Buttermilk Cake, Egg Nog French Toast, Chocolate Stout Cupcakes, Luscious Lemon bars and Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes. And on my list of need to try soon recipes include: Blueberry and Strawberry Buttermilk Cake, Orange Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes and these Rhubarb Blueberry Turnovers!

3 comments:

Missy said...

yummmmmmmmm!

Nicole said...

So glad you enjoy the site. Thanks so much for this post!! :-)

Unknown said...

You're welcome:) And thank you for all the lovely recipes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...