Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Easing Back to Reality

Well, the Hansens are officially oldtimers. We just celebrated our second anniversary and it was fantastic!! Although, I always seem to need an extra day to recover from vacation mode and gradually ease myself back to reality. Waking up at the crack of dawn after a lovely trip is no way to begin the week! But alas, reality has hit and I am thankful to have had an incredible long weekend with my husband!

We enjoyed some awesome wine tasting in Amador county, drove to Sorensen's where we stayed in an adorably cozy cabin and spent a day admiring Lake Tahoe. It was perfect! We even rented beach cruisers and rode around the lake to various beaches. And might I add, the weather was absolutely amazing all weekend!

A few highlights from our trip...













3 comments:

Missy said...

great pics! love them!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Now I am actually jealous of your beach cruiser:) Are you getting a lot of use out of it

Missy said...

yes! i love it! definitely a fun, healthy, and useful investment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...