Thursday, July 29, 2010

Currently Loving

Just a few things for the home that make my heart go pitter patter...

Anthropologie always has the most unique and whimsical assortment of dishes. I've had my eye on this serving bowl for quite some time. After all, I have the matching individual bowls and would just love to complete the set.


Being a girl who is always in search of new ways to keep my house fresh, I love the idea of Scentsy's flameless candles. They have some really wonderful scents {ahem, can we say coconut palm!} and now the base comes in these super cute plug-ins! I would love this gray one for the living room.


And this turquoise one for our bedroom.



I won't claim to have been an avid reader of the fabulous Domino magazine {gasp}, but I did love to browse an issue here and there for inspiration. This book seems like a great compilation of past issues and is bursting with gorgeous interiors!


Have a lovely Thursday!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I <3 scentsy!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...