Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Weekend


Happy Friday, lovelies! Any fun happenings this weekend?

Our plans include:

Date night at our favorite sushi place and Toy Story 3 (that boy sure does know the way to my heart!).

Having a garage sale, which is so not as fun as going through other peoples junk. But the extra cash and de-cluttered home are always a bonus! Plus, Mom and I might try to sneak away for a bit to hit the farmer’s market.

Then, the State fair! We are indeed braving the brutal triple digits and the crazy crowds on opening weekend since it's our only free weekend for a while.

Not that I'm complaining because the next few weeks include a trip to San Francisco and Napa for Mom's birthday, camping with the extended family and a visit to the Midwest for my cousin's wedding. I love this time of year!

Have a lovely, summer weekend!

image via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...