Monday, July 12, 2010

I Miss This

Two years ago, on a morning such as this, I would have woken up about 6am, worked out, made lunch for my husband, woken him up and spent a little quality time together before he headed to work. And then I would have leisurely enjoyed oatmeal and coffee before starting my day.

This morning has been that very way, and you know what? I miss it! It's funny because two years ago I was looking for work and didn't appreciate the time I had and now I am working two jobs and longing for more time like this. Crazy how your circumstance can make the same situation feel so different.

Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, and I wouldn't want to not be working, I'm simply trying to strike a healthy balance.

This morning I am preparing to teach my first yoga class tonight. I am so excited! I've been practicing and practicing the past few months in hopes of looking like I really know what I'm doing;)

I will say, compared to the first fitness classes I taught 2 years ago, I am now way more confident in my ability to teach well! And I am LOVING yoga more than ever!

And with my last swig of coffee, I'm off to perfect my Warrior 4...

Merry Monday!

ps~check out my pretty dahlias!


2 comments:

Missy said...

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!!

:)

I'm sure you'll do great.

Rhe Christine said...

I know what you mean, finding that balance is hard...and one day you're walking around going, "how did I get so busy!? I went from wishing I was busier to wishing I had more time to myself." Time management is the key I guess...and the phrase "the grass is always greener rings in my head." But I wouldn't change anything for the world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...