Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Swoon: Amy Butler Bedding

During a recent outing to Bed Bath & Beyond I discovered Amy Butler's new bedding collection. In a word: adorable! Definitely made me wish I had a room to decorate!

Being a fan of all things Amy Butler, especially her new fabric designs, I was instantly drawn to the playful, fun color combos she is famous for.

The bedding comes in several patterns, as well as bath towels and shower curtains to compliment. Check out all the goods here.

I am personally smitten with this blue, peackock inspired set below. Lovely!



image/designerlinenoutlet

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I love almost anything Amy Butler! I love her colorful pattern combos especially! I knew she made bedding, but I had no idea they were available at places like Bed Bath & Beyond. That makes me so happy! Thanks for sharing the good news :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...