Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Some Kind of Crazy

Hello there! This week has been some kind of crazy, so my apologies for the sparse posts. It just occurred to me as I had a minute to sit still that it's almost Thursday! My oh my, where has this week gone?!

Hope it's been a good one so far! Here at Casa de Hansen we've been enjoying the magnificent summertime-y weather, eating lots of homemade strawberry sorbet via our wonderful Vita-mix, trying to get in a habit of enough sleep (since that's my goal for the month!) and of course, working a whole lot.

I'm definitely looking forward to a new week and a more regular posting schedule!

In the meantime, we're about to savor a delicious pasta dinner and take our Abby girl for a walk!

I'll leave you with the lovely farmers market blooms we've been enjoying all week!

1 comment:

Missy said...

lovely blooms! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...