Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Currently Loving: Coffee Table Books

I wanted to share a few books I've been crushing on lately. The truth is, I have a real fetish for books: old, new, to read, to display-doesn't matter!

Naturally, I migrate to them when garage saleing or second-hand shopping, making my collection quite vast. Though because I have recently purged some old books, I can't see how adding a few more could hurt. Enter these lovelies~

Not gonna lie, I love the cover of this book! It's sweet, vintage-esque and just plain lovely!


Pretty much every review on Amazon noted how beautiful the pictures are in this book, as well as the useful and {mostly} practical advice.


Because I LOVE decorating for Christmas and always welcome fresh new ideas!

What about you? Any book crushes?

all images/amazon

1 comment:

Missy said...

i love coffee table books too!!!! strangely i never buy them myself but i've gotten a few as gifts that are really fun...two HILARIOUS ones are Yoga For Cats and I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence. I also have a photo book of washington dc (a friend got it for me when i moved), and Other People's Love Letters. I was just looking at them last weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...