Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Made Cozzies!

One sewing project down, only about six to go! But in all fairness, I actually finished these little guys back in May, they were just missing a button to fasten the cozy around a coffee cup. Silly since buttons take all of thirty seconds to attach...

Don't look too close because I am certainly no pro, but I definitely learned a whole lot making these. I played with different sizes and methods and think I came up with a decent pattern to make more.

Oh, and did I mention the inside is a totally different fabric? This will come in handy when I start making them reversible.

I can't wait to bust one of these out at a coffee shop and say, "Yep, I made it myself!".

3 comments:

Missy said...

cute!

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! You could sell those on Etsy!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!

Shelbi~ that's what I'm hoping to do:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...