Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Friday!


What do you lovely readers have going on this holiday weekend?

I know it's a bit early, but I plan on whipping out my box of Fall decor and getting a head start on the season! I have some new ideas for this year so a trip to Michaels and Ikea (and maybe Anthropologie) will likely be thrown in there along with completing those sewing projects I've been trying to tackle. And of course, there are also a few baking ventures I would like to attempt. Cannot wait to have three glorious days to get it all done!

Have a lovely weekend!

image/naturalhome

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this weekend is perfect for fall decorating...which is why I will be doing the exact same thing!!! :) Pottery Barn actually has a fall decorating magazine online. You should check it out...SUPER CUTE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...