Monday, December 6, 2010

Because I Owe It To You

This weekend consisted of projects around the house! Mostly little things that have been piling up, just waiting for a full weekend to accomplish them. It finally feels like everything is coming together-a great feeling I might add. And because I've been promising you pictures for some time now, I thought I would share a few of the house along with some of our Christmas decor!

And because this week is mapped out with several other projects, more sneak peeks shouldn't be far behind!

Our mantle all decked out in Christmas cheer!


Our 11 ft. tree!! Still missing its topper, but beautiful nontheless!


The dining room, which as of last night is close to complete!


Some Kitchen details:

Shelf for my most used cookbooks.


And apron holder!


More to come soon!

1 comment:

Rhe Christine said...

i love that you have an apron holder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...