Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Hues


Can I let you in on a little secret? Okay, here goes-my last pedicure was on September 18th! I guess with a hectic schedule as of late, my feet have gotten the major shaft. Poor little guys!

But with the holidays quickly approaching, the time has come to remedy the situation. And what better way to ring in the Christmas season than with OPI's new Burlesque collection? I am in love with these smoldering new hues, inspired by the new film starring Cher and Christina Aguilera.

Psst-I think this little set would also make a lovely stocking stuffer!

image/via

3 comments:

Rhe Christine said...

oh oh oh!! meeeee wannnt! meeee want!!!!!! I don't know that I could wait for christmas...dangit. don't tell my chris ;)

oh, and have you seen the movie yet? OMG!!! amazing!!! go, run, now!!!! I went with Holly..great girl date night ;)

Missy said...

i love those little nail polishes! and i love the fun names that OPI uses for their colors :-)

Christie said...

First, I want those, bad.

Second, I love your header picture like MONDO.

Third? Why can't you let me bling your blog?!?! I'm just sayin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...